Friday, January 31, 2014

My apologies

Hello its me Clara and I'm going to to say that the updates on the 30 day self harm challenge have stopped. But I think that you have figured that out by now.It just that I have been busy with school and home life I do want to say that we have lost one of are members she transferred to another class, So we don't know anything about the benefit concert that one of her friends was doing. But we are considering going to a group meeting and talk about what where going to do and see if they will help us. Oh I'm really late to this but Happy New Years, I hope that all your wishes come true. Its a new year be happier be glad that you made it because not every one makes it to a new year. So instead of dwelling on life embrace it. And I promise this year will be good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment