Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 3


Hi , well same old stuff different day. My group and I haven't really done anything so far because we are really busy with school and  home. So we have been trying to reach out to support groups and they finally got back were not allowed to  ask the girls a . I understand and respect what she had to say. We Are still trying. I do have some really good news I don't know if you remember Maybelle she is in full recovery she is cut free and I see her smiling every single day now and I can tell that its a genuine smile. I have to say that she is a prime example that you can get through anything you want that even in the darkest hours of your life that you can get through. I have to say I don't quite agree with this there is always a light at the end of the tunnel you can get through anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment