Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

HELLO!!! I want to apologize because I haven't really been doing much for my project. My group mate Alexa hasn't told us anything about her Therapist. So we don't know about that yet. Any way I've just been extremely busy. When I write my blogs in class I never finish them so yes this is my fault I'm just a really lazy student.I do know that My other Group Mate Ashley has time that will start getting more involved with this project we haven't really talked about it yet.But where getting there. We hope to inspire some of the kids in our class because to be honest we may have not done anything but maybe we can make a light flicker in the heads. Or maybe we can show someone in our class to stay strong .And at the end of the day that's all we want we want to show people to say strong and not let lose because life is short and they should live it instead of dwelling on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment