Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12

Well its almost the end of the year and my group is yet to do anything. It really was the lack of communication.We didn't really try to get together and actually get to work. I wanted to do this project for the people that don't get to have a voice for the people that are no longer here to tell you its not worth it.  That theirs always a light at the end of the tunnel, and doing something like suicide is not worth it, most people who do suicide have a very painful death  its not the easy way out once you do something  to harm your self your body reacts  to stay alive. I feel as if once you start getting better you start to realize that all those problems that once made your life hard don't even matter, don't get me wrong I still struggle sometimes those days are the worst but  I always tell myself that its not worth it that I cant let that consume me all over again.
   Not many people know but a year ago around this time I tired taking my life so to my friend that's why I have been distant I just cant believe that I was actually going to do something like that I am proof that things will get better. I always find a reason to smile and I feel as if me doing that is what keeps me going because I give myself the hope.You have to find things will distract you. And with all this I leave you this possibly will be my last blog  next week this project is due and I really  do wish that I could have tried harder but I didn't  so I have to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment