Monday, June 2, 2014

Last blog

Its the end of the school year so that means  that this project has come to an end, Overall this project was a fail but we did learn not to procrastinate and that communication is key in a group project. For this project I would say that even though we didn't help anyone we at least got our class to realize how serious this topic is.
   I hope that I  have opened up my peers eyes , and I hope that  I may have helped someone in that class who may be struggling right now but not realize it yet because they don't know the symptoms. I just want to tell the people that are struggling to keep smiling and never give up and don't be scared to ask for help no matter what you have the power to get better and if you don't want help then no one else can help you it has to come from with in. Trust me once you realize that you actually are happy its possibly the best feeling ever and you cherish it more than anything so don't give its only the begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment